Join & Renew
Beaconsfield Cycling Club membership and renewals, are managed through the British Cycling (BC) website membership tool https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/6590/beaconsfield-cycling-club
Club membership is £20 for individuals, £45 for Families and £10 for Juniors + £1 BC admin fee. Please follow the following procedure to join or renew your membership:
- First you need to join British cycling if you haven’t as yet done so. Make a note of your BC membership number.
- Log in to your account on the BC website. You need to do this to ensure you do not appear as a double entry in the club membership. If you are renewing and have forgotten your membership number please contact membership – email@example.com
- In a separate tab on your browser, go to the Beaconsfield CC “Buy Club Subscription” section through this link: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/subscriptions?club_id=6590
- Buy the subscription in the usual way.
- You will receive a confirmation email from BC.
When you renew your membership can you please check that your contact details, particularly email address, are correct as the club uses this for other purposes including the weekly newsletter distribution list.
The above process should work fine but some people have experienced problems. If you have any problems please feel free to contact membership.